Magician's Workbook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum for people that are working on the Magician's Workbook by Donald Tyson

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PaganChick

Go down 
AuthorMessage
paganch1ck

PaganChick Empty
PostSubject: PaganChick   PaganChick I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 2:50 pm

Hello Everyone,
My name is Stephanie. I am a 24 year old full time college student and single mother of one from the USA. I have been involved in paganism for about three years now, most of which was studies in Wicca. I have now come to a point in my life, however, where I feel compelled to learn more about the ceremonial/ritual magick community. I feel myself, really becoming interested in learning about all different pagan traditions, however, for some reason I am extremely interested in learning about systems such as the GD. I have not read very much on the topic so far and after hearing everyone talking about this book though it may be a good place to start. I also really like the idea of going through a book and exercises with the company of a group. I planned to start the workbook on the first of Jan., which is today, as I thought it a fitting way to bring in the new year. I am going to get started on up to and including the first exercise today and thought it might be nice if we could segment this study group into working on one exercise at a time together as that is the way that the book seems to be meant to be studied at least to me. But enough of my rambling, I can't wait to hear from you all and get a schedule started for us to take on this workbook.

Blessed Be
Back to top Go down

PaganChick
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magician's Workbook :: Members :: Who are you?-
Jump to: