Magician's Workbook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum for people that are working on the Magician's Workbook by Donald Tyson

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is criticism of others?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FraterHawk
Admin
FraterHawk

What is criticism of others? Empty
PostSubject: What is criticism of others?   What is criticism of others? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:53 am

I have been finding that I am rarely critical of others but am highly critical of their actions.

For instance if someone arrives late for a meeting, I am likely to think and say, "I don't like it when people are late." That is critical of the action not of the person.
Another example, "I wish they wouldn't yell." This again feels like criticism of the action.

Now if I was to say, "What a jerk, he came late." or "He is too loud." That would be critical of the person.

What are your thoughts on this? Perhaps I am being to lenient or literal...
Back to top Go down
https://magicianswork.forumotion.com
conscious

What is criticism of others? Empty
PostSubject: Better Late Than Never   What is criticism of others? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:45 am

I also found it hard to define what is criticism of others, so I made a mark just in case.
Back to top Go down

What is criticism of others?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magician's Workbook :: Life Exercises :: 2: Self Awareness II: Critisism of Others-
Jump to: