Magician's Workbook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum for people that are working on the Magician's Workbook by Donald Tyson

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Baby stuff

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FraterHawk
Admin
FraterHawk

Baby stuff Empty
PostSubject: Baby stuff   Baby stuff I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:05 pm

I haven't been doing as much as I would like lately. My wife is very pregnant, and our last check-up showed we might have some trouble. We have been spending about 4 to 6 hours a day at the local hospital. She is getting both an I.V. drip and oxygen. Things are looking better but she still is taking oxygen, though now it is at home. I hope that you all can send some positive vibes our way (think China.) Our due date is Feb 22. I have been keeping up with the Adorations, and LBRP. I haven't stopped completely but I am defiantly not doing as well as I initially hoped.
Back to top Go down
https://magicianswork.forumotion.com
conscious

Baby stuff Empty
PostSubject: Hope You're Well   Baby stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:15 am

I hope everything's ok on the baby front. I've been praying a bit recently and I'll make sure I pray for you guys. Take Care.
Back to top Go down
FraterHawk
Admin
FraterHawk

Baby stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby stuff   Baby stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:57 am

Your prayers are welcome!

We have had some complications but at the last check-up things were ok.

Thanks for thinking about us!
Back to top Go down
https://magicianswork.forumotion.com
conscious

Baby stuff Empty
PostSubject: Good to hear   Baby stuff I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:36 am

I'm glad to know your family is doing well. Hope everything goes as smoothly as possible. Take care.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Baby stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby stuff   Baby stuff I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baby stuff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magician's Workbook :: Members :: General Chat-
Jump to: