Magician's Workbook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum for people that are working on the Magician's Workbook by Donald Tyson

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A bronze coin?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FraterHawk
Admin
FraterHawk

A bronze coin? Empty
PostSubject: A bronze coin?   A bronze coin? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:38 pm

In the USA pennies are not bronze as stated in the workbook but are in fact zinc covered with copper. For this exercise I am going to be using a Chinese 5 角 (jiǎo) coin, which is in fact brass a alloy of copper and zinc. I really don't know if having a bronze coin is all that important, but this is what I have to hand.
Back to top Go down
https://magicianswork.forumotion.com
conscious

A bronze coin? Empty
PostSubject: Progress   A bronze coin? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:08 am

What has been your experience with this exercise? Have found it to be hard to determine if its working.
Back to top Go down
FraterHawk
Admin
FraterHawk

A bronze coin? Empty
PostSubject: Looking at my journal   A bronze coin? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:19 pm

I have to admit I haven't been doing this exercise lately. My wife is very pregnant (maybe a week to go before the birth,) and this has been keeping me quite distracted. When I was doing the exercise I didn't have much problem with it. I recorded myself reading the visualization and played it back to myself. I was able to get all of the visualizations.

Looking back at my journal I see I recorded this entry "I did have a vision of an old style typewriter on a table. The message, calm down a little, or something to that effect came across. Not sure what this is about, but it feels like a past life event.", so something was happening.

Makes me want to get back to it, but I have been very unfocused lately.
Back to top Go down
conscious

A bronze coin? Empty
PostSubject: Astralness   A bronze coin? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:57 am

A Typewriter? Cool. I wonder why it appeared on a typewriter. Some kind of sub-message maybe?
Back to top Go down
FraterHawk
Admin
FraterHawk

A bronze coin? Empty
PostSubject: misunderstanding is interesting   A bronze coin? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:12 am

I found it quite interesting to reread my message along with your reply.

I quoted directly out of my journal which was only written for me, I didn't write it to communicate to others, but when I think about it, years from now if I read my journal again I might have drawn the same conclusion as you.

The message itself wasn't on the type writer. I just had a vision of a typewriter, and the 'message' was just a 'feeling' or 'idea' of a communication or meaning of what I was seeing.
Back to top Go down
conscious

A bronze coin? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bronze coin?   A bronze coin? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:49 am

Yeah, I'm finding it useful to be able to swap experiences. It makes the path a bit easier. Will post some more soon, got a bit of work due in, in the next few days.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A bronze coin? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bronze coin?   A bronze coin? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A bronze coin?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magician's Workbook :: Reclining Exercises :: 6: Inward Perception III: Astral Projection-
Jump to: