Magician's Workbook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum for people that are working on the Magician's Workbook by Donald Tyson

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Love doing this one

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
conscious

Love doing this one Empty
PostSubject: Love doing this one   Love doing this one I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:13 am

Have done it about 2 times so far. It's great exercise to do, it seems to be like a direct experience of geometry. Sense of perception was shifted quite a lot. Got intuition into dimensions etc Still hard to formulate in words what it is that has been experienced.
Back to top Go down
FraterHawk
Admin
FraterHawk

PostSubject: Re: Love doing this one   Love doing this one I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:30 pm

I haven't done this one yet. The visualization seems quite complex to me. For some reason I am quite intimidated by it. I loved geometry in school, but feel stressed when I think about this one. I am going to record it as well, to help me with the visualization, but even reading it without visualizing is a little difficult.
Back to top Go down
https://magicianswork.forumotion.com
conscious

PostSubject: Know What You Mean   Love doing this one I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:09 am

Yeah, this one took me a few tries to get. When I could do it, it gave some very interesting insights, more on a 'gut' level rather than 'head' level.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love doing this one   Love doing this one I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love doing this one
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magician's Workbook :: Sitting Exercises :: 17: Visualization I: Geometric Shapes-
Jump to: