Magician's Workbook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum for people that are working on the Magician's Workbook by Donald Tyson

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's easy being green

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FraterHawk
Admin
FraterHawk

It's easy being green Empty
PostSubject: It's easy being green   It's easy being green I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 7:05 pm

The workbook talks about doing this exercise with various colors. My health hasn't been as good as I would like so I started off with green. Well this has worked wonders for me. After the first time doing this exercise, my appetite suddenly increased. I began to eat nearly twice the amount of food as before, and I stopped racing for the bathroom. So far I have been unable to do the counts at 1 second each. I am not worrying about it, and am just doing it at the rate that I need to, in order to count twelve beats on the inhale and exhale. So far this exercise has had the largest 'noticeable' impact.
Back to top Go down
https://magicianswork.forumotion.com
conscious

It's easy being green Empty
PostSubject: Color Breathing   It's easy being green I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 1:38 am

Used the color violet for this one. I had trouble doing the breathing in 3 parts for the specified time. I think my field of vision went violet as a result of this exercise. Felt a bit spacey afterwards, not sure if it was a result of the color or breathing though. Will keep you posted.
Back to top Go down

It's easy being green
Page 1 of 1