Magician's Workbook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum for people that are working on the Magician's Workbook by Donald Tyson

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My first ceremonial magick ritual

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FraterHawk
Admin
FraterHawk

My first ceremonial magick ritual Empty
PostSubject: My first ceremonial magick ritual   My first ceremonial magick ritual I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:06 am

I did my first ceremonial magick ritual a few weeks ago. I created an amulet to help with a 'smooth and healthy delivery' of my child. I think I spent about 4 or five hours in preparations. Preparations being study, research, and creating the physical amulet.

I used a lot of the material from 'Modern Magick'(MM) as well as 'The Complete Magician's Tables'(CBT).

The ritual itself was modified from one in MM, the magickal symbolism came both from MM and CBT. According to my journal it took 50 min to perform.

I had a good time working on this, and it has at least helped with my own peace of mind.

My wife saw the amount of effort I was putting into working on it, and has found it worthy of actually wearing, though it isn't much to look at. In fact, to her eyes is just looks like a simple black cord with a blue square pouch of fabric sewn shut. She hasn't seen the contents of that small cloth bag, but knows that it must me important so wears it dutifully.
Back to top Go down
https://magicianswork.forumotion.com
conscious

My first ceremonial magick ritual Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first ceremonial magick ritual   My first ceremonial magick ritual I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:43 am

Whoa, Nice one, haven't done a ritual of this scale yet. It's also good to hear how much your wife supports you in your endeavours.
Back to top Go down

My first ceremonial magick ritual
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magician's Workbook :: Members :: Magical Chat-
Jump to: