Magician's Workbook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum for people that are working on the Magician's Workbook by Donald Tyson

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello everyone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
thatstrangeguy

Hello everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone   Hello everyone I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:14 am

Hello everyone,

My name is Joe. Before becoming pagan I was christian for 8 years. During the last few years as a christian I was drawn to paganism, wicca to be exact. After deciding that I no longer believed in christianity, and after turning 18, I started reading book after book about wicca and witchcraft. The more I read the more I became drawn to ceremonial magick. It was interesting because at first I was drawn to it but really didn't want anything to do with it (not sure if that makes sense). Eventually I finally gave in and started reading into it and I really liked it. I eventually came across The Magicians Workbook and I was suprised at some of the exercises and the clarity of the work. I have read a lot of books on the subject but this one is one of the best. Sadly I got the book around the time that my first child was born and now we are about to have our third so I haven't had much time to really get into it. These, of course, are excuses and I know that I could work on it but I get distracted easily. I have had quite a few interesting things happen to me either in meditations or in practice and I am looking to get back into my magickal studies. I am very pleased to see a site dedicated to assisting people on this book and am wondering how others are doing with their practices. I haven't seen many discussions recently so I am hoping that this chatroom isn't forgotten.

If anyone is still working on their studies please let me know. I am planning on starting again sometime this week.

Thanks,
Joe
Back to top Go down

Hello everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magician's Workbook :: Members :: Who are you?-
Jump to: