Magician's Workbook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum for people that are working on the Magician's Workbook by Donald Tyson

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Starting the New Year on a good Note.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
paganch1ck

Starting the New Year on a good Note..... Empty
PostSubject: Starting the New Year on a good Note.....   Starting the New Year on a good Note..... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 5:46 am

I, also, had wanted to start this workbook before the new year, however, as is life, things seemed to get in the way. I know that that isn't an excuse but that is how it worked out. It has been awhile since I took a structured class on an esoteric topic/practice and am really looking forward to it this time, especially since it coincides with one of my favorite communities on the net, "TO". So, now it is Jan. 1st and I plan to start my reading today and hopefully read up to and including exercise one. I would then like to take some time to work on that exercise before moving on as I want to make sure I get the most out of this workbook possible. I really hope some more people start participating as I think that there is so much to be gained from an experience such as this. Maybe it would help if we posted another topic in the forums on TO?? Just a thought. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
FraterHawk
Admin
FraterHawk

PostSubject: 40 week schedule   Starting the New Year on a good Note..... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:07 am

I suggest you have a look at the back of the book. It contains a 40 week schedule that has 3-4 exercises per day. This is how the author intended for the work to be done, but that isn't saying you can't just do it as you like.
Back to top Go down
https://magicianswork.forumotion.com
FraterHawk
Admin
FraterHawk

PostSubject: Other Forum   Starting the New Year on a good Note..... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:41 am

I suggest you do as you like regarding posting on theoccult.bz (TO). I won't take any offense. I too thought of using TO but decided having a complete forum would allow better compartmentalization of the exercises, comments, and such.
Back to top Go down
https://magicianswork.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting the New Year on a good Note.....   Starting the New Year on a good Note..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starting the New Year on a good Note.....
Page 1 of 1