Magician's Workbook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum for people that are working on the Magician's Workbook by Donald Tyson

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

End of a week

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
conscious

End of a week Empty
PostSubject: End of a week   End of a week I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:24 am

This exercise became progressively easier as it went on. I became more aware of the use of my language. With the deletion of self referential terms in my language, deleted my experience of it. I seemed to become less ego centric. "My door" became "The door" which seemed to put my relationship to the door in persprective.
Back to top Go down
conscious

End of a week Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of a week   End of a week I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 6:27 am

I also thought Regardies use of the rubber band would have made the exercise a bit easier.
Back to top Go down
FraterHawk
Admin
FraterHawk

End of a week Empty
PostSubject: Rubber Band   End of a week I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:58 pm

Conscious, you still have the opportunity to use the rubber band on the non-verbal version of this exercise. If you do it, please let us know how it went.
Back to top Go down
https://magicianswork.forumotion.com
conscious

End of a week Empty
PostSubject: 2nd Week Done   End of a week I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:43 am

I didn't use the band for the second part, I might repeat the exercise in future utilizing it. This one was really difficult. I seemed to be putting a mark down every minute or so.
After a few days though, I started to catch myself in the act and stop just before completing the thought. I quite liked it in the end for the reason that I got to come up with new sentence structures.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

End of a week Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of a week   End of a week I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

End of a week
Page 1 of 1