Magician's Workbook
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum for people that are working on the Magician's Workbook by Donald Tyson

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Half Way Through Week 4

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
conscious

Half Way Through Week 4 Empty
PostSubject: Half Way Through Week 4   Half Way Through Week 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:04 am

Sorry its been so long, its been a bit hectic. With some delays etc.. Am at half way stage of week 4. Will update progress soon.
Hope yours is going well Fraterhawk.
Back to top Go down
FraterHawk
Admin
FraterHawk

PostSubject: Re: Half Way Through Week 4   Half Way Through Week 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:26 pm

I haven't been doing these exercises lately. I am quite distracted with my wife's pregnancy.

I am keeping to the Four Adorations , though I am having a hard time remembering to do the setting sun adoration on time, despite the fact that I have an alarm set.

If I miss the time, I do a visualization of the sun in the correct position and then do the adoration. Sometimes, I have to admit, I have done the setting sun adoration directly followed by the midnight adoration.

I am also doing the LBRP, at least once a day, but usually I have been doing it 4 times a day. I do it just before the adoration.
Back to top Go down
https://magicianswork.forumotion.com
conscious

PostSubject: Interesting Effects?   Half Way Through Week 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:39 am

How have they been going? Any interesting effects?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Half Way Through Week 4   Half Way Through Week 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Half Way Through Week 4
Page 1 of 1